Sunday, January 3, 2021

Baby, It's Cold Outside! Curl Up with a Good Book ~ True Identity book 1 by Amanda Mackey


I don’t know who I am. I can’t remember my name, where I come from, or how I ended up in the hospital with a bullet wound to my chest. When I think back, searching for a memory, all I see is a big black hole of nothing.

But I recall her voice…the sweet, angelic sound that reached out to me through the coffin of black, pulling me back to the light.

I might not know anything about my past, my life, my identity—but the moment I opened my eyes and stared straight into hers, I knew I wanted her. I knew there was no way in hell I would let her go.

Now I need to piece back together the missing fragments of my life so I can figure out where she fits into it—or if she fits into it at all.

The only problem is if your past is buried beneath a shroud of darkness, you have no idea when it might come back to haunt you.






From front to back, this book had me on the edge of my seat. The suspense, drama, action and romance keeps you reading and begging for more. Watching as Mackenzie or Mac, bring light into the darkness of Harvey's life after a traumatic experience that he's gone through and seeing him pull her out of her boring exitance that she called a life. Is what stories are made of, mix all of that with: suspense of the unknown lurking in the shadows of his mind and life that are out to get him. Drama in both their lives that involve significant others, who you wondering if they will destroy Mac & Harley's chemistry. And a budding love affair that so desperately wants to hang onto the two people who deserve happiness, but are unable to move forward till all that is keeping them apart can be settled. This is not a stand alone, which had me crying and screaming Nooooooo, what happens next!!!What happens next!!!! But I can't wait to get the next book so I can find out what will happen yo Mac & Harley.

5 Star Review by Renee Harold





No comments:

Post a Comment