Tuesday, May 19, 2020

WHAT HAPPENED TO AMANDA STONE? THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED SUSAN LYNN SOLOMON

THE DAY THE MUSIC DIED!!!!

AN EMLYN GOODE MYSTERY

SUSAN LYNN SOLOMON

dtmdslsblurb.jpggiphyDTMDEGMSLM.gif

Rachael T

October 5, 2017

I can only think of one word. One word that best describes this book, its characters, and this story.
Charming.
This entire book struck me as so charming, I couldn’t help but think of my late mother as I read it. Why? Because she loved a mystery. She was always watching shows like Murder She Wrote, Cagney and Lacey, and the like. This Emlyn Goode mystery would have fit right in. The meddlesome citizen, friends with the police, and seemingly better at solving murders than the pro’s are.  It’s such a great read. It grabbed me on the first page, and made me curious about the other books in this series that I haven’t read.
This novelette is well worth the read, and I highly recommend it if you like a good mystery. Hell, even if you don’t, pick it up. I’d bet that you would still enjoy this book. 

AVAILABLE AT AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment