Tuesday, April 28, 2020

“A really interesting series of novellas!” – The Complete Set – Summer Spirit Novellas 1 – 9 by Samantha Jacobey

SamThe Complete Set - Summer Spirit Novellas 1 - 9
#GuardianAngels #CleanRead #Paranormal #SweetLoveStory
Line Blurb
No one EVER had a summer romance like this!!
When Charlie visited another plane parallel to our own, he discovered that Summer Angels and Dark Angels battle over the fate of man. Faced with choices no one should ever have to make, his adventure has been fraught with twists and turns, with life and death hanging in the balance. His guardian, Clarisse, is the half that makes him whole, but sinister forces conspire to do more than simply keep them apart.
Find out if they can stand up to the powers that be in this THRILLING MAGICAL ADVENTURE!!! (New adult)
Line review
Dana Busenbark
A really interesting series of novellas!
Summer Angel – Who are Charlie and Bethany? Who is John? What is happening in their lives? Who is Clarisse? What journey does she take one of those three on and why? Things finally start to make sense as I realize what has happened. It makes my heart sad. Who is Gous? Who is Donna? You need to read to see what is going on.
Dark Angel – What we find out about Donna, who she is, what her family is like, and what has happened to her that makes her like Charlie is interesting. We find out more about Gous and the others as well. We see what is going to happen, to some degree, at least we’re told what needs to happen in order to make things right.
Forgotten Angel – After what happens with Clarisse, and promises that are made, how does it affect Charlie? What happens that puts Charlie and Bethany into a tailspin and on a road trip? Where are they leaving and where do they go to? What happens on the way there? What about once they get there? All I can say is I like Keeper and the enigma that he is. I cannot wait to read The Karma Set of this series of 9 novellas. Happy reading!
Karma’s Minion – Wow, all I can say about the start of this fourth story of the series is WOW. You always hear about not messing with Karma and we see how it comes back against Charlie in this one. What did he do that was so wrong to make Karma angry? What happens when Charlie goes to a cafe for a coffee and something to eat while his mother gets to sleep in? Who is Ms. Kapoor? What does she have to do with all of this and why? I like the Yin and Yang aspect of this story.
Karma’s Revenge – Wow, having just gotten a few chapters into this, and seeing Charlie and Clarisse meet up again and Dante’s part in their reunion was very interesting indeed. When Clarisse finds out what has been happening for and to Charlie and the decisions he has had to make caused things to get very interesting indeed. What happens when Gous shows up again? Things do get mighty interesting.
Karma’s Legacy – WOW! I did not expect what I saw in this third portion of this trio of books dealing with Karma. There is so much more going on than I anticipated or could have even dreamed about. You need to read this and see what happens, because I’m just like, “WOAH!”
Keeper of Truth – Holy smokes, this series of Summer Spirit Novellas keeps getting more and more intense! As I start to learn more about Charlie’s path maybe, I am more and more stunned and floored. We find out some things in this book that are good, and some that are scary. I am happy for Clarisse and Charlie and sad for Tabitha, Charlie’s best friend from his human life. If you have not read the first six books of this series of novellas you need to go read them before starting in on the Keeper Set.
Keeper of LIes – This book really had me questioning even my own sanity at some points. I felt like I was truly there and was losing my mind at the half-truths and deceptions that I am sure are going on but I cannot be positive of. I cannot wait to start the last book in this series to see how it ends!
Keeper of Oblivion – Wow, I did not expect that ending to the series. I love that there are things that keep it possible for something along the lines in the future to come. I love watching Charlie become the man he is meant to be. I love watching what he does and how he stands up for everyone that is different from them. You need to see how this turns out!
RECEIVED THIS BOOK AS A GIFT FOR A FAIR/HONEST REVIEW and REVIEWER FOR Bloggin’ With M. Brennan.
Line buy links
Sam Summer Spirit Collection

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment