Tuesday, November 5, 2019

There once was a castle in the woods, claimed by a terrible Beast… – So Sweet: A Tale as Old as Time: (A Fairy Tale Retelling) (The Never Lands Saga) by Andi Lawrencovna

So Sweet 1.jpg
#amwriting, #novel, #mswl, #romanticfantasy, #darkfantasy, #paranormalfantasy
Line Blurb
There once was a castle in the woods, claimed by a terrible Beast…
I was a simple girl, living a simple life of clothes and needles, never seeking adventure, glad to dress those who did. But the world is full of magic, and spells never let rest those caught in their thorns.
A rose by any other name…
The tattoo on my hand was dying, the petals falling faster and faster. All because of the curse within the trees, and those held in its thrall threatening to break free.
What would you give up to save those you love most? What would you risk facing in the Darkness of the Woods?
My name is Amarice. And this is my Tale.
So Sweet
Who but a Beauty can Judge a Beast?
Line review
packingham6189
Fantastic story!
I really enjoyed all of the characters and the beautiful way the story unfolded. I love her world-building. The way the story grabs you and drags you into the book! It was great! I look forward to reading more!
Line buy links
Andi So Sweet A Tale as Old as Time The Never Lands Saga

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment