Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Troy visits a local antique store on Halloween night, hoping to find something to comfort him in his last weeks – Price of Now by Michael Bussa

Michael price of now 5-14-18

Line Blurb
A short story, set in the small, fictional town of Now, Indiana, circa 1940. A man, Troy, returns to his hometown after ten years, when he is diagnosed with cancer in his prime.



Distraught, Troy visits a local antique store on Halloween night, hoping to find something to comfort him in his last weeks. He stumbles across a painting so compelling, he must have it, at all cost — he must have it…now!
Soon, Troy learns there is something more to the painting than he bargained for. Something diabolical.
Line review
Phyllis f. McManus
They are great. I like that this book kept me wanting …
I just finished reading two of Author Michael Bussa’s books. They are great. I like that this book kept me wanting to try and figure out what was going to happen at the end. I didn’t figure it out, so the ending truly surprised me. Love an ending like this.
Line buy links

No comments:

Post a Comment