Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Price of Beauty in Strawberry Land (Carson Reno Mystery Series, Book 2) by Gerald W. Darnell – #CrimeFiction, #CrimeThrillers, #Mysteries

Ger Strawberry land

Line Blurb
All Carson Reno, Mystery Series Books, are standalone novels. It is not necessary to read them in any particular order.
The year is 1962 and Carson Reno, once again, gets himself into situations that would be better left alone. A Memphis client hires Carson to prove infidelity, but instead, he finds corruption and murder going all the way to the top of Memphis politics. A Jack Logan client investigation takes him back to Humboldt looking into automobile fraud, which lands him smack in the middle of a murder. Not just any murder, but the murder of a local beauty queen – one who seemed to have too many enemies for a girl her age.
Line review
melissa lowing
I love his stories about my hometown Humboldt Tennessee. When I read the books I feel like I’m back at home. Please keep writing about Humboldt and other books.
I would recommend his books to any book lovers as I am myself. Please write more I can’t get enough of them.
Line video
Line buy links
Ger Strawberry

AmazonApple iBooksAudibleBarnes & NobleBooks-A-MillionGooglePlay BooksRakuten-KoboLuluSmashwords

No comments:

Post a Comment