Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Invisible by L.A. Remenicky – #Romance, #RomanticSuspense

InvisibleTeaser.jpg

#Hoosierauthor #FairfieldCorners
Line Blurb
They found each other. Then the killer found them. Detective Jackson “Jax” McKenna walks into a psychologist’s office and finds that the doctor bears a striking resemblance to his first love, Lainie, who disappeared ten years ago after their disastrous first date ended in violence. Dr. Elizabeth Parker is really Elaine Wilson, Jax’s Lainie. She’s been in hiding since the night that changed both their lives. Jax discovers the truth when the killer lets Lainie know he’s found her. When Jax and Lainie go on the run to keep Lainie safe, old feelings resurface as the killer threatens their lives. Can Jax save Lainie and help her stay Invisible?
Line review
Corrine – HashtagMinxes Reviewer
Reviewed for HashtagMinxes Love Books
Invisible – L A Remenicky
Wow, this isn’t my usual genre so I wasn’t expecting such a roller-coaster of emotions, I loved this book! Some great twists and suspense along with a lovely romance, I even shed a few tears at one point … and I don’t cry!
Elaine (Lainey) tries to keep herself hidden from her stepdad. Jackson (Jax) the schools’ basketball heartthrob takes an instant shine to the quiet reserved nerdy girl who tries to keep herself to herself and hide under her big glasses and baggy clothes. On the night of their first date everything changes for Elaine, can she now keep herself hidden and safe?
Whilst this is a fairly short read, I still connected well with Lainey and Jax. I’ve only dropped my rating a little as the story is told throughout in dual POV, which I personally found annoying as each time it recapped on the same story. However, this doesn’t really distract from the fact this is a really great read and I’d definitely recommend.
Line buy links
Invisible

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment