Monday, March 25, 2019

Letters to Eula (A Ghost Story) by Michael Bussa – #Horror, #Occult, #ShortReads

Michael letter to Eula 10-1-18.jpg

Line Blurb
Sesame, an old woman in frail health, is trapped in the attic with no explanation. A woman and her two small girls live on the first floor, none of whom pay the old woman any mind. Though she tries calling out, banging on walls, and stomping on the floor, her cries for help go ignored.
Line my review
Viv Drewa
Michael Bussa is the best horror writer in a long time.
Bussa surprises me with every book he writes! This one was no different, and since I love ghost stories I knew I would love it!
This book deserves more than 5 stars. It had me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. The ending I did not see coming!
Line buy links
Michael letters to eula.jpg

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited
Audible
Barnes & Noble
Books-A-Million

No comments:

Post a Comment