Monday, March 25, 2019

Eve of Destruction (Soldiers of Destruction Series, Book 1) by E. Kay Sims – #GeneticEngineering, #ScienceFiction, #Romance

e kay eve of destruction 3#EKsSpecialOps

Line Blurb
 I’m Capt. Eve Stone and I’m a cyborg. I woke up in a top-secret lab with no memory of my past, except that I was once human. They erased my memory, more than once. I’m more machine than human now, but once my sleep cycle begins, my memories from my human life return, and so do those of a man with stormy silver eyes. He haunts my dreams, and something in me knows he’s the key to my human identity. I need to remember…
I’m SSgt Wyatt Powell, former USAF Military Training Instructor at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX. I met and fell in love with Airman Katica Hajek nineteen years ago. A relationship between us was against the rules. But she agreed to explore our explosive relationship anyway. I thought I lost her, but now I am not so sure.
Eve of Destruction is Book One of the Soldiers of Destruction Series and ends on a cliffhanger.
Disclaimer: This book is intended for readers 18+ as it contains sexually explicit themes and adult language. It is a dark read and may contain triggers for some readers including violence and rape. Read at your own discretion.
Line review
SJMartin
Interesting, hot and well written!
E. Kay has written an excellent debut novel. The story is detailed and interesting and moves at just the right pace. The characters are well written and filled out. A different and very good book, the kind that makes you look forward to the next one.

Line buy links

E Kay Eve of Destruction

Amazon 
Barnes & Noble
Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment