Monday, October 15, 2018

WHAT A CHOICE TO MAKE- listen to the voice of her unborn baby – or die- again. A SINISTER BOUQUET: AWAKENING–A. NICKY HJORT

SINISTERBOUQUET BLURB.jpgline-8
giphySINISTERBOUQUET.gif
December 1, 2016
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I first discovered the work of A. Nicky Hjort in Lavish Publishing’s Fall/Winter collection, Winter Lites. Her story was my favorite in that series of novellas, and I was excited to pre-order A Sinister Bouquet: Awakening. As soon as the download finished on my Kindle, I devoured the story immediately. I am happy to say that it did not disappoint!
In this story, Dr. Devyn Mitchell must come to know herself fully and accept her own fears of madness in order to escape an obsessed killer. An edge-of-your-seat, page-turning novel, A Sinister Bouquet: Awakening is a true thriller, and A. Nicky Hjort is among the best new writers in the genre.
This book is available for less than one dollar, and will be my gift to each of my family members this year!
line-8

No comments:

Post a Comment