Monday, November 6, 2017

Will Capt. Eve Stone understand what has happened to her? – “Eve of Destruction” (Soldiers of Destruction Series, Book 1) by E. Kay Sims

E Kay eve of destruction (2)

#EKsSpecialOps
I’m Capt. Eve Stone and I’m a cyborg. I woke up in a top-secret lab with no memory of my past, except that I was once human. They erased my memory, more than once. I’m more machine than human now, but once my sleep cycle begins, my memories from my human life return, and so do those of a man with stormy silver eyes. He haunts my dreams, and something in me knows he’s the key to my human identity. I need to remember…
I’m SSgt Wyatt Powell, former USAF Military Training Instructor at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, TX. I met and fell in love with Airman Katica Hajek nineteen years ago. A relationship between us was against the rules. But she agreed to explore our explosive relationship anyway. I thought I lost her, but now I am not so sure.
Eve of Destruction is Book One in the Soldiers of Destruction Series and ends in a cliffhanger.
Disclaimer: This book is intended for readers 18+ as it contains sexually explicit themes and adult language. It is a dark read and may contain triggers for some readers including violence and rape. Read at your own discretion.
line-8
E Kay Eve of Destruction   Soldiers of Destruction Series Book 1.jpg

You can find
“Eve of Destruction”
(Soldiers of Destruction
Series, Book 1)
by E. Kay Sims at:

Amazon

 Barnes & Noble

Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment