Monday, November 27, 2017

This book had all the elements I was looking for and more – “Blood Master” (Book 1 of the G.O.D.S Series) by Kirsten Campbell

Kirsten Blood Master blurb


#dystopian #bestseller #bookbooster
5-Star Review
Addicting read!

I have been searching and coming up empty on this type of book. I love IR romances, but I also love paranormal and apocalyptic type books book I could never find one until now. This book had all the elements I was looking for and more. I loved the power our main hero Griffin had it was excellent, and his love interest Tasta was strong yet vulnerable for her feelings for him. Together they were truly loveable and sweet. This author did an excellent job of painting a apocalyptic world were to survive you had to be resourceful yet compassionate to others cannot wait until the next book.
209d6-line2b8
Kirsten Blood Master


“Blood Master”
(Book 1 of the 
G.O.D.S Series)
by Kirsten Campbell
Can be found at:

 Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment