Tuesday, March 19, 2024

NOW ONLY 99C! – “I enjoyed the twists on vampires and the unexpected turns along the way. I’m really looking forward to reading more of this author’s work and seeing the story continue to unfold!” – Adam Gold (Behind Blue Eyes Book 1) by Sara J. Bernhardt

 

Fleeing the French invasion of Geneva Switzerland in the 1700s, Adam Gold books passage to America with his family. On the ship, Adam’s daughter falls fatally ill. A mysterious man comes to Adam with a way to save his child by turning Adam into something darker than human.

A. J.

Captivating Vampires

The imagery in this book was tangible and the story kept me racing through to the end. This one packs a tragic punch for sure. Poor, beautiful Adam. I enjoyed the twists on vampires and the unexpected turns along the way. I’m really looking forward to reading more of this author’s work and seeing the story continue to unfold!

Amazon – US

No comments:

Post a Comment