Tuesday, August 22, 2023

“The characters were what I wanted when I read the first book. It left me excited to read the next book in the series.” – Call of the Owl (Joe Leverette Mysteries Book 2) by Viv Drewa


 After an exhaustive search to find the person who dismembered a woman’s body, and her body parts spread throughout the Port Huron area, detectives Joe Leverette and Phil Marsden are baffled. There was no ID with any part of the victim so, with the help of their lab, eventually, they identified the woman as Heather North of Port Huron, Michigan.

But the sensitive Carole Sage they were not able to get ahead of the murderer. The search for the suspect became one hell of a puzzle they would have to figure out.

darkcatra

I really enjoyed reading this and the other two books in the Joe Leverette Mysteries series

I really enjoyed reading this and the other two books in the Joe Leverette Mysteries series. The characters were what I wanted when I read the first book. It left me excited to read the next book in the series.

#ASMSG, #amwriting, #paranormal, #crime, #suspense, #thriller

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment