Monday, November 21, 2022

Follow Ebony on her exciting adventure, when she finds out that beauty is not always visible to the eye! – Ebony Shine (The Rainbow’s Promise) by Mary Clark Dalton, Illustrated by Michael Fuller

 


Ebony loved to fly; in fact, that’s when she felt beautiful. You see Ebony was a black butterfly. She couldn’t find one small color on her wings; and believe me, she looked again and again. When she flew, she could pretend that she had beautiful wings, with all the colors of the rainbow! She couldn’t understand why her father called her Ebony Shine! He would say, “Ebony Shine, I wish you could see what I see when I look at you fly! When the sun shines through your wings, it’s so beautiful I can hardly look!” Ebony would giggle at her father because she knew he was trying to make her feel better. Follow Ebony on her exciting adventure, when she finds out that beauty is not always visible to the eye!

Amazon – FREE on Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment