Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Welcome to My Weekly Anime Journal by Kirsten Campbell

 


At Seven Mermaids Press LLC., we noticed a need for a Weekly Anime Journal that was in tune with the needs of our modern society. My Weekly Anime Journal was created for you to use daily.
Write your favorite episodes by month, date, and year, chronicling your viewing choices and your favorites by week and then by month. At the end of each month, write down your favorite anime, and then at the end of the year, list your favorite for the year! No more forgetting which anime was the best. Keep up with your anime adventures with My Weekly Anime Journal!

My Weekly Anime Journal-1

Amazon

My Weekly Anime Journal – 2

Amazon

My Weekly Anime Journal-3 

Amazon

My Weekly Anime Journal-4

Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment