Tuesday, April 12, 2022

JUDY SNIDERS MESSAGE--I LOVE YOU, BE CAREFUL IS GREAT FOR CHILDREN AND ADULTS

 



From the moment we are born, someone is telling us to be careful. No matter what country we call home or what language we speak, these words follow us our entire lives. You might hear parents, friends, family or children lovingly say this phrase at least once a day. Think about all of the times that a loved one goes off to school, play or work, and you say, "I Love You, Be Careful!"

I Love You, Be Careful is a heartwarming and uplifting book. There is a page to personalize it as a gift for adults and children. The book's beautiful illustrations capture poignant memories and cause one to reflect on all the "Be Careful" moments in life and smile. It is the perfect gift for grown-ups for a wedding shower, baby shower, mom's day gift, dad's day gift, etc. as it has a page to personalize it. it is only available in hard cover thru xlibris - See http://www.iloveyoubecareful.com


Reviewed in the United States on May 11, 2021

The book intrigued me when the author was nominated for a showcase of Indie Author Appreciation Month in September of 2019 on my author blog, and the author was nice enough to share the story with me for a review. Authors Snider and Dickow pen a magnificent story in I love you, Be careful. It's a heartwarming story, and it is one of those things that anyone, and I mean anyone, especially parents, no matter the culture, the background, or home, it will touch you and make you nod gently. I found it to be a powerful story not just for children, but of children of any age, from birth to infinity. This book deserves a second read! (and maybe more). A very well-written story, and I enjoyed it. I look forward to reading more by these Authors. I love you, Be careful is a definite recommendation by Amy's Bookshelf Reviews.

I received this book to read to give an honest and unbiased review. ~Amy's Bookshelf Reviews

KINDLE


PAPERBACK

No comments:

Post a Comment