Tuesday, November 17, 2020

"What an amazing story!! It was one that I couldn't put down!" ~ Demon's Destiny, book one of the Dark City Guardians by TW Knight

 



Garrett Duex Sabres is handsome, wealthy, brilliant and a demon with a split personality feeding on the living energy of humans. However, unlike others of his kind, Garrett chooses not to feed off pain and misery, he’s discovered a more palatable and just as potent source—sexual energy. Exploiting his charms, Garrett spends many evenings moving from one “dinner-date” to the next siphoning off small amounts from willing playmates. When Kay walks into Garrett’s life, his entire world is flipped around.


https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07P766NXD/ref=dbs_a_def_rwt_bibl_vppi_i1



Reviews of Demon's Destiny


What an amazing story!! It was one that I couldn't put down! T.W. Knight has a wonderful way of keeping the story line flowing with just the right mix of tension, Love and comic relief. I look forward to the next book in Dark City Guardians series!

5 Star Review

I read Demons Destiny [Dark City Guardian]. I enjoyed the book. It was an easy fast read that kept my attention. I enjoyed the characters and their interactions. Looking forward to book #2.

5 Star Review




No comments:

Post a Comment