Tuesday, December 24, 2019

“I hate that I’m ready to read the last book of the series” – Wilderness Bound (The Wilderness Series Book 3) by Pamela Ackerson

Pam wilderness bound Animated GIF-downsized_large

#ASMSG, #iartg, #bookboost, #bynr
Line Blurb
Return to the untamed world of the Lakota Matthew Standing Deer, son of Standing Deer and Karen Anderson, seeks his path in the untamed world of the Lakota Nation only to find himself hurtled into danger, uncontrollable greed, and searching for a serial killer. The twists and turns of destiny spirit him to the wild and dangerous Great Plains, introducing him to the woman who can fulfill his heart and soul; and the crush of reality for a love he can never have.
Line review
Cinderella 7
Excellent!
A bit confusing with all the different characters and places, but exciting nonetheless. My heart goes out to Matthew and Devery.
I hate that Lydia is under so much suspicion and hope the next book solves the murders as well as sees the young couple finally able to get married.
I miss Karen’s time traveling and wish her husband would go with her. If he’s supposed to be the soul of her first husband, he should want to go with her to the Indians, I just don’t understand why he doesn’t.
I hate that I’m ready to read the last book of the series, I hate to see it end! I love this story very much!
Line buy links
Pam 3 Wilderness Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment