Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Wonderful book! Love the connection to nature!!!! -“Grandma, Me and Tree” by Jerry Pociask

Jerry grandma, me and tree.jpg

#booklife #booknerd #bookworm #bookjunkie #booklover #bookstagram #bookselfie#oneofusislying #thriller #ya #yalit #igreads #igreader #instaread #instareader#booknerdigans #readersofinstagram
line-8

Click here to watch the video for Grandma, Me and Tree

5-star review
WONDERFUL BOOK! LOVE THE CONNECTION TO NATURE!!!!
One of the things I enjoyed most about this book was the connection to nature and how it speaks to and through us. As a child, we used to spend our summers visiting my grandparents, who lived on a lake, and this immediately conjured up the time we spent together walking along the water’s edge, searching for frogs, watching ducks and skipping stones. These are memories and life lessons never forgotten. Now my parents have the lake house and are creating the same memories with my kids. I’ll be purchasing a hard copy in addition to my Kindle version to give to my parents! Great read!

Jerry Grandma me and tree

“Grandma, Me and Tree”
by Jerry Pociask
Can be found at:

Amazon

Apple iBooks

Balboa Press

Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

GooglePlay Books

Rakuten-Kobo

No comments:

Post a Comment