Monday, October 30, 2017

Simple Soups and Easy Cakes for your child to make! Two amazing children’s cookbooks by Marika Germanis

Anna soup and cakes.jpg

line 3
Marika 9 I Can Cook Soups 1
Children’s Simple “SOUPS” Cook Book with simple step by step instructions. A beginners cookbook ideal for your children who will instantly learn to make these Delicious Soup recipes with adult guidance and supervision – Bonding with your children. Educational & Learning to Cook is Fun with your children.
In NO time your children will be making these delicious Soups just like my granddaughter “Imsi” did with “Granny Marika.”

You can find
“I Can Cook Soups -1
Children’s Cook Book Series”
(Volume 9)
by Marika Germanis at:

Amazon

 Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

 CreateSpace

line 3
Marika 6 I Can Cook Cakes
A Children’s Simple Bake Book with simple step by step instructions. A beginners Baking book ideal for your children who will instantly learn to make these simple cake recipes with adult guidance and supervision. In NO time your children will be making these delicious fun Cakes and more just like my granddaughter “Imsi” did.
Enjoy your time baking and cooking with kids.

You can find“I Can Cook: Cake Baking
A Children’s Cook Book”
(My Children’s Cookbook 4)
by Marika Germanis at:

 Barnes & Noble

Books-A-Million

CreateSpace

No comments:

Post a Comment